Distance: 100 km
Total Ascent: 1000m
description: Hills, flats, rolling, flat, hills...
Rather pleased with this as it was only the 4th training ride of the year... Huge thanks to Bernd for the company and route advice (sorry I was late!)
- nice warm up, with a great descent (1-5% used for leg speed drills, spin ups, etc)
- Split gradient climb on a wonderful bike path
- Fast flat - the blip in the middle denotes the cafe stop!
- Tough climb at 60 km - good for repeats.
- Beautiful descent on traffic free lanes... get your breath back!
- fast rolling finish... As AP always tells me... it's the final 10 % where the improvements are made!
Garmin connect info... you can download the GPX here...