Friday 12 August 2011

London to Paris 2011... a delay in reporting

Problems with all things electrical mean a delay, trusty reader, for which I apologise.

Lot's of tales of derring-do and fine snaps to come.

In the meantime my sincerest thanks to Oly, Gemma and Alex of Action Medical Research and to Greg and his excellent Discovery Adventure team. Personal thanks go to Matt (aka... Alex's dad!) for his superb bicycle mechanic skills. Never has the old Serotta ridden so well. I'd also like to say a huge thank you to all the riders on route 1 for their companionship and willingness to all me to change so many punctures. It was a genuine pleasure to meet each and every one of you. I deny all knowledge of coffee plus Rose plus Calvados stops!

Why not check out the Action Med' website and join us all next July... you'll get to see Cav win on the Champs for the fourth time in succession :)

N

No comments:

Post a Comment